Are you paying yourself first? Is there enough cash in your business?
In conjunction with Hawke's Bay Business Hub I'm holding a Friday coffee talk focusing on understanding the key financial numbers in your business and linking those to your operational activity. It's happening 10am-12pm on Friday 7 August 2020 @ the https://www.hbbusinesshub.nz/Events-3/Learn-how-to-Pay-Yourself 36 Bridge Street, Ahuriri, Napier.
What we'll cover:
- Understanding what you need to do to be able to pay yourself first.
- The importance of gross profit dollars.
- A dollar is not a dollar.
- Budgets and cash-flows in a post-COVID world.
- Defending the breakeven perspective.
- Reporting both financial and operational.
- Clarity on the key numbers that need to be measured.
- A high level operational budget.
- An understanding of how operational implementation and financial reporting support each other.
Who should attend:
- SME owners that manage their own budgets and cash-flows.
- People that want to understand their numbers from both an operational and financial perspective.
- People looking to understand the importance of knowing their gross profit and breakeven position.
- People that are in 'start-up' mode (3 years or less).
... takes place 10am-12pm Friday 7 August 2020.
Registration is $25+gst for Hub Club Members / $30+gst for General Admission.
For more information go to Hawke's Bay Business Hub: