The Ford Motor Company in the 1990s was a leader in innovation with their roll-out of the Ford Explorer in the SUV market. This equated to an additional $30 billion of profit over that time.
There were two simple things that they did:
- Focus on the functionality of their SUV vehicles
- Focus on the message to market
Question to ask yourself are:
- How much time are you looking into the future?
- Where does innovation sit for you?
- How do you get your message to market?
For more tips for business owners and managers, give me a call on 021 748 142 or flick an email to firstname.lastname@example.org